You Deserve Results. Not Bull-Sh*t
I’m sure you’ve heard some of this before:
You gotta lift heavy to get huge, BRAHHH
If you wanna get shredded, you have to lift light weights for a bunch of reps, BRAHHH!
You’re either bulking or you’re cutting, but never both, BRAHHH!
I’m here to put an end to this.
I’m here to cut through all of the ineffective non-sense you may have heard in the gym or read in a magazine, all for two simple reasons:
- Life Is Short
- Your Time And Effort Are Far Too Important To Waste On Stuff That Doesn’t Work
I’m sure you’ve been led astray by someone’s advice, and it is frustrating as hell.
But here’s the thing.
The principles to achieving a strong, lean and athletic looking body aren’t all that complicated.
In fact, they’re pretty simple (not always easy, but simple). The problem is, the fitness industry has over-complicated things, making it harder than ever to actually find a training approach that is effective at producing results, not injuries.Apply for Coaching
Have You Ever:
- Killed yourself in the gym 5-days a week for months at a time, only to find yourself feeling broken down with under-whelming results?
- Wasted hours on a treadmill or elliptical hoping to burn fat, only to find yourself looking softer?
- Had to deprive yourself of satisfying foods in hopes of losing fat and getting leaner?
- Wasted time and money on a workout program that wasn’t crafted specifically to your goals, your body, and your lifestyle?
If you have experienced any of these, then you know how frustrating it is to invest yourself into something, but the results produced do not match the effort put in.
I am a firm believer that if you are willing to work hard, then you deserve amazing results. You deserve a bad-ass body that is strong, lean and athletic.
- Do you want to add bad-ass muscle in all the right places? We do that.
- Do you want to get a lean physique that finally shows your abs off to the world? We do that.
- Do you want to move and feel better without constantly suffering from nagging injures? We do that.
If you want to put the work in to get results, I want to give you the exact guidance and support you need to achieve them.
It’s as simple as that.
And that’s what I specialize in. I have centered my life around helping bad-ass people like you achieve a body that they absolutely love.Apply for Coaching
How I Do Things:
- I Get To Know You-I Learn Your Goals, Your Lifestyle, Your Exercise Experience, Your Schedule… And Incorporate It All Into Your Plan
- 100% Customized Everything– Your Goals And Your Body Are Unique, So You Get Completely Individualized Training Programs And Nutritional Coaching Directly From Me, Customized Specifically For you
- Nutritional Coaching That Doesn’t Suck- I Understand That Life Gets Crazy, Which Makes Eating Right Even Harder Than It Already Is. I Make Nutrition Easy To Stick To, Even When Shit Hits The Fan
- Technology Is Awesome, So Let’s Use It– Through My Customized Smartphone App, You Take Me Into The Gym With You. Each Workout Is Broken Down With Video Instructions From Me, So You Always Have Access To Your Coach While You Hit The Gym
- Constant Support And Guidance– You’re Not Just Getting A Kick-Ass Workout Plan Tailored To You; You’re Also Getting A Coach. You Get Weekly Check-Ins And Monthly Coaching Calls With Me Where I Get Your Feedback, Answer Questions, Explain Technique…Pretty Much Anything You’re Uncertain About, I Will Provide Expert Feedback On
- As You Progress, Your Program Evolves– This Is Not A Cookie-Cutter, One-Size-Fits-All Program. During Every Coaching Call, We Will Assess Your Progress. As You Become Stronger, Your Training Appropriately Intensifies When The Timing Is Right. This Means You Never Stop Seeing Results.
- A Ton Of Passion– Helping People Get Kick Ass Bodies That They Love Is What I Love Doing. The Second You Put Your Fitness Journey Into My Hands, It Becomes Personal. When You Are Working Your Ass Off, You, Your Success And Your Happiness Become My Priority.
Is This Program Right For Me?
So you’re a little interested? Awesome! But there is a fine line between ‘interested’ and ‘ready’ so please ask yourself these 5 questions to see if you’re prepared to commit to making real changes
- Are You Willing To Be Consistent? To see success, this program requires 100% participation. This means you are able to complete your workouts and stick to your nutritional program week in and week out. I can guarantee results if you can guarantee 100% effort.
- Are You Coachable? Being coachable means you do a good job of communicating. Will you be honest about your workout attendance and your eating habits? Will you be willing to try new things and leave your comfort zone if you are instructed to? Will you track your workouts and your food choices in the tracking-software I provide you with?
- Are You Committed? Although this program is effective, please note that it is not a magic pill or potion that will transform you overnight. The body takes time to adapt, and although my programs are designed to produce results quickly, you do have to be realistic and give your body time to adjust. I require all clients to commit to their program for at least 12-weeks, so if you are looking for a quick fix, this program may not be for you.
- Are You Excited To Work Hard? I will take out all of the guess work for you. All you need to do is show up and kick ass. I will create a plan specific to everything you need, but you are the one who actually has to follow through. You will sweat. You will be pushed out of your comfort zone. You will exceed your boundaries. Outside the comfort zone is where all of the cool shit happens, so I need to know you’re willing to work hard for what you want.
- Are You Willing To Invest In Yourself? Do you view achieving your best body to be an expense, or an investment? I only like to work with the latter.
Word On The Street
Ready For A Body You’ll Love?
There are only 10 Spots available for Men’s Online Fitness Coaching, so to apply for an Online Client Position, fill out the following form. I’ll then reach out and set up a free consultation call to see if we’re a good fit. If we are, we’ll immediately begin to kick-ass. If you think I’m a total weirdo, you’ll probably block my number for the rest of time.
Apply for Coaching